1. Give yourself the finger. If you need clitoral love during P in the V, buzzing a fingertip vibe—try the Frisky Finger ($11, PleasureChest.com)—on your clitoris during doggie is a game changer.
2. Get in before you start bar-hopping—not after. Alcohol makes you want to jump your partner’s bones, but it pro-duces vasocongestion, down-there swelling that keeps him from going deep, which can make it harder for you to finish. Tequila is a cruel mistress.
3. Sex should not feel like Winter’s Bone. Lube the eff up, please (both you and your partner, before and/or during The Naughty). Almost 50 percent of women say lube makes it easier to orgasm. And forget the myth that it’s just for older women—all the cool kids are doing it.
4. Tell him to slide a finger (or two) into you while he uses his mouth on your Georgia O’Keefe. Internal and external play is twice as nice for your orgasm chances.
5. Lest we (and he) forget, the clitoris extends down our labia in the shape of a wishbone. So he should lick or stroke the labia while down there. Hello, O!
6. Good morning! Many women prefer getting it on in the a.m. No beer slowing down the sparks, no calzone exacting revenge….
7. Track your crimson wave—not only to save your Hanky Pankies, but because on the 13th day of your cycle (right before you ovulate), your testosterone levels peak, resulting in a higher sex drive and bigger orgasm potential. Download the Period Tracker Deluxe app ($1.99, iTunes and Google Play).
8. Seventy five percent of women told Cosmo they need to feel close to someone to orgasm. You obvs don’t have to get it on with a life partner to get off, but Herbenick, who has interviewed tens of thousands of women about their sex lives, has this advice: “Just pick someone who’s nice to you and you feel cares about you.” Also, too many women overlook this simple sex upgrade: Make eye contact. It feels so intimate, it can help you reach your peak.